Try a feeder with our 14 day in use satisfaction guarantee. See our FAQ for details.
No additional duties or taxes on feeders shipped to the United States or Canada. The price you see is what you pay.
Get ALL these benefits over any other feeder on the market today!
- The HelixFeeder keeps your horse eating in a natural head down feeding position because the HelixFeeder lowers by gravity as your horse eats. With our new MultiPlate adjustable feeding system - you will always get the correct feeding rate your horse.
- A horse's vision is never obscured, as in a barrel type feeder. Horses have complete visibility of what's going on around them while eating. There are no strings, netting, or ropes to entangle your horse; just a smooth, durable, no injury exterior that's proven SAFE for even shod horses.
LARGE CAPACITY and NO HAY WASTE
- The feeder has a large capacity and can hold up to 60 pounds of hay, but works just as well with 10 pounds. The HelixFeeder keeps any hay type, even alfalfa fines in the feeder, so paddocks and stalls stay clean. No more wasted or wind blown hay. Your hay stays clean and where it belongs.
FAST LOADING WITHOUT THE MESS, AND NO FRUSTRATION
- It's easy to load in under a minute. Mess free loading and no special twisting of the hay required to get the feeder to work - just drop the hay into the feeder and go. Your horse will not get frustrated learning to eat from the feeder, feeding is just natural from the HelixFeeder.
PORTABLE and EVERYDAY FEEDER
- The collapsible and easy-to-handle design, make the HelixFeeder a great option for a portable slow feeder to take with you anywhere! It's perfect for camping or trailering. It's portability will win you over, but without a doubt the feeder works just as well as an everyday feeder in a stall or paddock.
- The materials used in the feeder are durable from -40 to +50 degree temperatures and are fully UV rated. All hardware used in the HelixFeeder is corrosion proof. The feeder will not absorb liquid, mould or rot so you can also soak hay problem free. The feeder is easy to clean with a hose or pressure washer. The feed plate comes in a range of hole sizes to customize it to your feeding requirements. The feed plates are 3/4 inch thick high density plastic.
For orders of 3 or more feeders, please contact us through email or by phone. You will save on multiples to the same address.
- Please note that our prices are in Canadian Dollars. If you would like to see the price of store items in the currency of your country, change the currency button in the top right of our page if it does not automatically change. Your order at checkout will be shown and processed in Canadian dollars. Your credit card company will convert your purchase amount to your own currency which is within a few dollars of the price shown by our currency converter.